LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Monday, March 31, 2014
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Gosnell Movie Americas Biggest Serial Killer Will Tell Story of Abortionist Who Killed Babies Born Alive
• Nine Years Ago Today, Terri Schiavo Lived Her Last Day
• Mom With Cancer Sacrifices Her Life for Her Baby, Refuses Abortion• 321 Babies Saved From Abortion So Far During 40 Days for Life
More Pro-Life News• This Little Baby May Have Died But Why Should She be Incinerated for Heat?
• Social Justice Movement Ought to Recognize Human Rights for Unborn Children
• Baby Born With Heart Outside His Chest, Parents Need Help for Lifesaving Medical Procedure
• Former Fire Chief Pleads Guilty to Impregnating 15-Year-Old in Rape, Paying for Abortion
• Abortion Clinic Worker Quits: I Hate This Place, Ive Had Enough! I Quit!
• Report: 17 British Women Got Their 8th Abortion in 2012, Thousands Have Repeat Abortions Annually
• Baby Boy Clings to Life as His Seven-Month-Pregnant Mom is Shot, Killed
• Supreme Court May Decide if Planned Parenthood Can Injure Women With Dangerous Abortion Drug
• Kids Say The Darnedest Things When Asked What Theyd Do If They Had Only 5 Years To Live
• Houston Planned Parenthood Caught Attempting to Hide Botched Abortion in 911 Call
• West Virginias Pro-Life Governor Vetoes Bill Banning Abortions After 20 Weeks
• Death on Demand Coming to Canada? Proposal Would Push Euthanasia on Patients
• Abortions in Kansas Drop Again to Their Lowest Point Ever
Now, Gosnell is prison, having been convicted of murder in the deaths of multiple babies,though he was accused of killing thousands of viable babies. Still, one report from Gallup showed a large percentage of Americans still have no idea who Gosnell is and what he did. A new crowd-funded campaign for a Gosnell movie hopes to change that. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Nine Years Ago Today, Terri Schiavo Lived Her Last Day On March 30, 2005, Terri Schiavo had her last full day of life on this earth and both her family and Father Frank Pavone of Priests for Life will never forget the last moments they shared with the woman whose former husband won a court order to take her life.
Terri was killed on March 31, 2005 when her former husband won a protracted legal battle against the Schindler family for the right to disconnect her feeding tube. Doctors who examined Terri say she was not in a persistent vegetative state and that her condition could have been improved has she been given access to more medical care and rehabilitative treatment. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
321 Babies Saved From Abortion So Far During 40 Days for LifeI was in Charlotte, North Carolina last week and have amazing news from that city. But first, there is even better news. Already in this 40 Days for Life campaign, weve had reports of 321 babies that have been saved from abortion! Praise God for His mercy and love!
If medical professionals are permitted no, expected to dismember (amongst other things) the bodies of living babies when carrying out abortions, is it any wonder that they lack respect for those same babies dead bodies or for the bodies of miscarried babies at the same stage of development? http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event in 2014? Don't have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing thousands of dollars? Contact LifeNews at firstname.lastname@example.org about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.