LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Friday, March 21, 2014
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Hobby Lobbys Battle Against Obama Admins HHS Mandate Heads to Supreme Court
• Abortion Clinic Found Storing Remains of Aborted Baby in Fridge With Medications
• 1-Pound Baby Kept Alive in Sandwich Bag Celebrates Her First Birthday• Judge Postpones Decision Again in Justina Pelletiers Parents Custody Request
More Pro-Life News• From Bump to Buzz: Couples Adorable Viral Video Shows Time Lapse of Pregnancy
• Angry Abortion Activists Vandalize Cross Memorial, Threaten to Kill Pro-Lifers
• Video Shows Humanity of Baby With Trisomy 13 Who Doctors Said Was Incompatible With Life
• The Clinic Turned the Sprinklers on Them But They Still Saved a Baby From Abortion
• My Little Sister Rose Has Down Syndrome, But Shes Happier Than Anyone I Know
• As Michelle Obama Visits China, Womens Leader Tells UN Forced Abortions Continue
• When You Read What Abortion Activists Are Up to at the UN, Your Blood Will Boil
• Is It Ok To Abort My Child If Prenatal Testing Reveals He May Be Born With Special Needs?
• Planned Parenthood Launches Texas Group to Push Pro-Abortion Wendy Davis on Voters
• Kermit Gosnell Killed Legislators Cousin in an Abortion, Now Planned Parenthood is Trying to Defeat Her
• Poland: Midwife Ordered to Pay $17,000 After Opposing Abortions at Her Hospital
• Elle Magazine Puts Pro-Abortion Leader in 10 Most Powerful Women List
• Court Upholds Arkansas Requirement to See if Baby Has a Heartbeat Before Abortion
• Virginia Abortion Clinic Accused of Not Reporting Child Sexual Abuse
• Romania: Largest-Ever Pro-Life March for Life Will Take Places in 40 Cities
The U.S. Supreme Court will hear oral arguments for the landmark case of Sebelius v. Hobby Lobby Stores on March 25 determine whether individuals lose their religious freedom when they open a family business. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Abortion Clinic Found Storing Remains of Aborted Baby in Fridge With Medications Police executed a search warrant on Ulrich G. Klopfers Womens Pavilion abortion clinic in South Bend, Indiana, seizing documents and other property on Wednesday, March 19, 2014.
Police from the St. Joseph County Special Victims Unit participated in the raid. It is unknown exactly what kind of documents or other evidence the search warrant allowed police to take. According to news reports, the police apparently made copies of the seized documents and returned the originals to Klopfer on Thursday. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Be a Voice for the Voiceless!
This is the year to witness to make a difference that can save lives! See more t-shirt designs at http://www.hh76.org/a19t
Judge Postpones Decision Again in Justina Pelletiers Parents Custody RequestEarlier this week a judge made the parents of Justina Pelletier wait until Friday for an answer in their lawsuit as they attempt to regain custody of their daughter. Now theyre going to have to wait until next Tuesday.
buzzAs Tom Fetcher writes on YouTube: We took photos every day through the 9 months of our pregnancy, this is the result (plus a little song I wrote called Something New). http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
About 30 minutes later, the woman returned with her husband, who shouted death threats, claiming that he was god and joined his wife in further vandalizing vigil resources. During this time, the prayer vigil continued uninterrupted. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event in 2014? Don't have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing thousands of dollars? Contact LifeNews at firstname.lastname@example.org about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.