LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Tuesday, March 11, 2014
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Parents Arrested After Taking Raped 11-Year-Old Daughter for Abortion
• Doctors Use 3-D Ultrasound to Detect Unborn Babys Heart Defect, Save Her Life
• Teacher Battling Breast Cancer Gives Birth to Healthy Baby Girl• Man Almost Died After Losing Health Insurance Due to Obamacare
More Pro-Life News• Moving Video Pays Tribute to Man Who Drowned Trying to Save His Son With Down Syndrome
• Womens College Allows Planned Parenthood Abortion Biz CEO to Give Commencement
• Pro-Life Organizations Stand United to Free Justina Pelletier
• Priests for Life Tells Supreme Court: Dont Let Obama Admin Force Us to Obey HHS Mandate
• When Will the United Methodist Church Extend Compassion to the Unborn?
• Planned Parenthood Lies: Only 4 Million Have Obamacare, Claims it Registered 27 Million
• Indiana Awards Planned Parenthood Abortion Biz That Hid Statutory Rape
• Man Sexually Assaults 13-Year-Old, Gives her $700 for Abortion to Hide Crime
• Im a Pro-Life Lobbyist in an Auditorium Full of Pro-Abortion Feminists at the UN
• They Told Me Pro-Lifers Should Support Sex Ed, Then They Wouldnt Let Me Join Their Sex Ed Club
• Missouri Down to Just One Abortion Business After Planned Parenthood Closes
• Supreme Court Asked to Review Suspension of Phill Klines License for Investigating Planned Parenthood
• Mad Scientists Push Self-Breeding and Polyamorous Genetic-Related Babies
Michael and Amanda Adkins were arrested Friday night on charges of child neglect causing the risk of injury. While some licensed medical professionals were involved in getting information to authorities, WSAZ indicates the abortion clinic in Charleston that did an abortion did not report the clear case of statutory rape. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Doctors Use 3-D Ultrasound to Detect Unborn Babys Heart Defect, Save Her LifeDoctors in Florida are using a high-tech method of detecting problems in unborn children and correcting them as soon as possible. While we often focus on heart disease in adults sometimes the tiniest of hearts have problems. Now, doctors are diagnosing problems even before some babies are born.
addisonWhen mother Tina Morton got a 20-week ultrasound, her unborn child was diagnosed with a complex heart defect. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
$4.99 Pro-Life T-Shirts Including Custom!
Heritage House is ready to help you with NPLTD on April 30th with $4.99 shirts including your group name and/or logo! See http://www.hh76.org/a19t
Man Almost Died After Losing Health Insurance Due to ObamacareThe pro-life movement raised the alarm during the health care debate that adopting Obamacare would lead to rationing of health care in a way that could cost patients their very lives. Thats just what happened to Lenny Hubbs.
vanderwoudeThomas Vander Woude Sr. died in 2008 after leaping into a septic tank to save his youngest son, Joseph, who had fallen in. According to sources at the time, Thomas, 66, allowed himself to sink beneath the sewage while holding 20-year-old Joseph above his head until rescuers arrived. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event in 2014? Don't have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing thousands of dollars? Contact LifeNews at firstname.lastname@example.org about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.