LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Tuesday, March 18, 2014
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Doc Ruptured 20-Year-Old Womans Uterus So Badly in Abortion She Can Never Have Children Again
• Group Funding Abortions for Poor Women Offers Coat Hanger Pendant for Donors
• Mom of Baby Who Died Days After Birth Puts Sandbox at His Grave So Brother Can Play With Him• Feminist Studies Professor Who Accosted Pro-Life Students Charged With Assault
More Pro-Life News• Only Abortion Clinic in Asheville, North Carolina Closing Down
• Man Arrested After Slipping Abortion Pills Into Girlfriends Vagina During Sex, Pills Killed Baby
• Blogger Compares Abortion to Cavity Removal, Calls Babies Time-Sucking Monsters
• We Didnt Talk About the Abortion for 15 Years, Then God Moved on Our Hearts
• Warren Buffet Foundation Hires Abortion Activist to Spend Millions on Population Control
• Woman Killed in Mexico After Refusing Abortion, Killer Faces 70 Years in Prison
• On Anniversary of Gosnells Trial, We Must Do More to Protect Babies Born Alive After Abortions
• World Health Organization Admits Legalizing Abortion Doesnt Make it Safer
• What Should You Say to a Woman Who is Happy She Had an Abortion?
• A Pro-Life Approach to the Measles Vaccine: Respecting the Right to Life
• Michelle Obama Will Ignore One-Child Policy, Forced Abortions on Trip to China
• Missouri House Requires Teens to Get Permission From Both Parents Before Abortion
• Planned Parenthood Abortion Clinic Cuts Hours in Face of Pro-Life Prayer Campaign
Melanie Mendoza filed suit in Harris County Court on March 10, 2014, seeking unspecified damages after her horrific late-term abortion experience with Karpen on Valentines Day, 2013. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Group Funding Abortions for Poor Women Offers Coat Hanger Pendant for Donors The coat hanger is supposed to be a symbol for abortion activists who oppose making abortions illegal because they falsely claim women will die from illegal abortions in massive numbers. Apparently, the coat hanger is just a symbol for a love affair with abortion.
The D.C. Abortion Fund, a group that rises funds for women to have abortions but provides no money to support pregnant women who seek adoptions or carry their pregnancy to term, is giving out a coat hanger pendant to donors. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Be a Voice for the Voiceless!
This is the year to witness to make a difference that can save lives! See more t-shirt designs at http://www.hh76.org/a19t
Feminist Studies Professor Who Accosted Pro-Life Students Charged With AssaultDid you catch the story about the pro-abortion demonstration at the religious college where a pro-life professor grabbed a protesters sign and destroyed it? Of course not, because theres no such story. If it had happened, it would be news, and garner significant attention.
Following a routine inspection last yearthe first since 2006 the Femcare abortion clinic in Asheville, North Carolina had its license suspended. It was the third North Carolina abortion clinic to have sanctions imposed in just a matter of months. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event in 2014? Don't have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing thousands of dollars? Contact LifeNews at firstname.lastname@example.org about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.