LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Thursday, March 20, 2014
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Planned Parenthood Abortion Biz Sees Number of Clinics Drop to Lowest Point Since Roe
• Pro-Life Group Turning Abortion Clinic Where Kermit Gosnell Worked Into Food Pantry
• County SVU Raids Abortion Clinic of Abortion Doc Who Didnt Report Child Rape• High School Banning Pro-Life Groups Fetal Models Caves, Restores Free Speech
More Pro-Life News• Planned Parenthood Does One Abortion Every 95 Seconds
• Why Wont Michelle Obama Condemn Forced Abortions in China? Even Hillary Clinton Did
• Parents of Premature Baby Save His Life by Keeping Him in Icebox-Turned-Incubator
• Emma Loves Teddy A Lot A Touching Story About Love Despite Disability
• Feminists Like Susan B. Anthony Believed Abortion Was Child Murder
• New Smart-Phone Appcessory Allows Moms to Hear Unborn Childs Heartbeat
• Who is Your Hero? Youll Be Surprised Who These Children Say is Theirs
• Nine Years Ago My Sister Terri Schiavo Was Starved to Death, Our Health Care System is Worse Now
• Adult Stem Cells Help Young Woman Conquer Lupus
• Will Society Love Disabled Children, Or Kill Them?
• Unlike Hillary Clinton, John Lennon Thought Overpopulation Was a Joke and Myth
• Abortion Activists May be Winning a Few Legal Battles, But Theyre Losing the War
• Minnesota Bill Would Ban Abortions After 20 Weeks on Babies Who Feel Pain
• Abortion Industry Awards Ceremony? The Abortion Industry Honors Itself
• Bioethicist Activist Thaddeus Pope: Death Panels Save Lives
• Abortion Activists Say Dont Ruin Your Body by Getting Pregnant, But Pregnancy Empowered Me
Conducted by American Life League, the latest survey of Planned Parenthood facilities in the United States shows the number of clinics and geographic areas served is the lowest number of clinics for Planned Parenthood since 1973. Ironically, while the Planned Parenthood abortion business is operating few clinics, its level of taxpayer funding has not dropped. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Pro-Life Group Turning Abortion Clinic Where Kermit Gosnell Worked Into Food Pantry A pro-life group in Delaware is taking one of the former abortion facilities where notorious abortion practitioner Kermit Gosnell worked and is turning it into a food pantry and place for housing assistance.
Gosnell operated his House of Horrors abortion clinic in Philadelphia, where he killed babies in live-birth abortions in part by snipping their spinal cards. But Gosnell also worked at two Delaware abortion clinics, including the one in Wilmington called Atlantic Womens Medical Services. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Be a Voice for the Voiceless!
This is the year to witness to make a difference that can save lives! See more t-shirt designs at http://www.hh76.org/a19t
High School Banning Pro-Life Groups Fetal Models Caves, Restores Free SpeechYesterday, Branford High School in Branford, Connecticut caved into demands made by Alliance Defending Freedom on behalf of Branford High School Students for Life.
connecticutMore than one year after starting the pro-life group at her public, high school, Sam Bailey-Loomis, founder and president of Branford Students for Life, has been promised equal treatment.
Previously, the organization has shied away from using the word abortion. In a membership letter from earlier this year, abortion is not mentioned. Instead, the procedure is left to quietly fall under many other essential reproductive health services. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event in 2014? Don't have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing thousands of dollars? Contact LifeNews at email@example.com about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.