LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Wednesday, March 12, 2014
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Image of Babys Hands Touching His Fingers Highlights Dads Moving Letter to Miscarried Son
• Justina Pelletier Speaks Out: I Feel Like a Prisoner
• Unexpectedly Pregnant at 42, Mom Decides Against Abortion After Walking Daughter to School• Clinic Worker: Wed Put Aborted Babies in Jars and Watch Their Arms and Legs Float
More Pro-Life News• Democratic Lawmaker: Aborting Down Syndrome Babies is Okay Because Jesus Would be Pro-Choice
• Mother Gives Birth to Health Baby Who Grew in Her Abdomen, Not Her Womb
• Pro-Life Candidate David Jolly Beats Pro-Abortion Alex Sink in Florida Special Election
• Democrat Says Hobby Lobby Hiding Behind Religious Freedom, Must Obey HHS Mandate
• Feminist Studies Professor Leads Angry Mob to Assault Pro-Lifers
• Man Arrested for Child Porn Offers to Pay for Abortion of Girl He Thought He Impregnated
• Mississippi Senate Passes Bill Banning Late-Term Abortions After 20 Weeks
• Campaign Urges West Virginia Governor to Sign Bill Banning Abortions After 20 Weeks
• If We Honor International Womens Day, We Should End Forced Abortion in China
• Pro-Life Champion Rep. Chris Smith Honored, Called the Moral Compass of the House
• These Young Pro-Life Women are Future Leaders of the Pro-Life Movement
• FBI Investigates Explosion at Company That Prints Signs for Local Pro-Life Group
• Bioethicists Push Medical Experimentation on Patients Without Their Consent
• New Mexico Attorney General Appeals Court Ruling to Legalize Assisted Suicide
He said that they chose the hospital to deliver the baby because of their faith. Riles said he was so thankful they did it that way. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Justina Pelletier Speaks Out: I Feel Like a PrisonerJustina Pelletier, the teen at the center of a legal battle between the Pelletier family and Boston Childrens Hospital over custody and proper medical treatment, is speaking out publicly about her ordeal.
A judge had previously sentenced the Connecticut teenager, who has been caught in a yearlong custody fight between her parents and Massachusetts child protection officials, to a new foster care program in Massachusetts. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
$4.99 Pro-Life T-Shirts Including Custom!
Heritage House is ready to help you with NPLTD on April 30th with $4.99 shirts including your group name and/or logo! See http://www.hh76.org/a19t
Clinic Worker: Wed Put Aborted Babies in Jars and Watch Their Arms and Legs FloatOn March 3, Live Action published an article about Kathy Sparks, a former abortion clinic worker who became pro-life. In this article, I will discuss what led to her quitting her job at the abortion clinic.
Unborn children prenatally diagnosed with a disability are, without question, the most helpless and endangered human beings among us. So the fact that North Dakota state lawmakers stood up in defense of these unborn children is more than just laudable. Its incredible, and more states should follow suit. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event in 2014? Don't have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing thousands of dollars? Contact LifeNews at email@example.com about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.