LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Monday, March 10, 2014
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Brain Dead Teenager Awakens From Coma After Her Family Sings Hymns
• 44 Babies Saved From Abortion So Far During 40 Days for Life Campaign
• Newborn Baby Girl Begins Breathing on Her Own After Doctors Declare Her Dead• Picture of Baby Miscarried at 12 Weeks Saves Unborn Baby From Abortion
More Pro-Life News• Rand Paul Wins Straw Poll at Conservative CPAC Event, Ted Cruz Second
• Abortion Activists Declare State of Emergency After Spate of Clinic Closings
• Hang Up the Hangers: Time to Stop the Illegal Abortion Myths and Lies
• Amnesty International Launches New Campaign to Push Abortion Worldwide
• West Virginia Legislature Passes Bill Banning Abortions After 20 Weeks
• Saturday Night Live Attacks Pro-Lifers: Bad Guys Who Shut Down Abortion Clinics
• Planned Parenthood Injures Two Women in Abortions, Armored Car Picks Up Cash Afterwards
• Activists Urge Women to Thank Their Abortion Doctor Today for Killing Their Baby
• Remembering When a White Couple Tried to Force Their Daughter to Abort a Black Baby
• Rick Perry Interview: There is a Powerful Message for a Society That Protects Life
• British Prime Minister Will Allow Free Vote on Legalizing Assisted Suicide
• Minnesota Bill Would Ban Abortions After 20 Weeks, Protects Babies From Pain
• Connecticut High School Administration Censors Pro-Life Student Group
Now comes the story of Lexi Hansen, a BYU student who suffered critical head injuries last week after being hit by a car. Hansen, 18, was alert and breathing on her own Tuesday, though she was still listed in critical but stable condition. She even tried to get out of her hospital bed. While she has a long road to recovery ahead, her family believes they have witnessed a miracle. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
44 Babies Saved From Abortion So Far During 40 Days for Life CampaignIt wasnt long into this campaign before we got word of the first turnaround outside an abortion center. And so far, we have reports of 44 babies saved from abortion that we know of!
It takes faith and courage to pray and stand witness in front of an abortion facility. Some say it is a waste of time but I beg to differ and so do the moms who turn around at the last moment. God has not forgotten them and neither should we. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
$4.99 Pro-Life T-Shirts Including Custom!
Heritage House is ready to help you with NPLTD on April 30th with $4.99 shirts including your group name and/or logo! See http://www.hh76.org/a19t
Picture of Baby Miscarried at 12 Weeks Saves Unborn Baby From AbortionWhen LifeNews featured the story of Baby Noah, who died from a spontaneous miscarriage on February 20th, 2014, the image went viral as pro-life people shared it with friends and family. Noahs mother, Lara, named him Noah because it means rest and peace.
The CPAC conference is often dominated by conservatives with more libertarian viewpoints as well as college students and young adults who tend to, unlike most Republican voters, favor firebrands like Paul over potential 2016 presidential candidates like governors Chris Christie, Rick Perry, Bobby Jindal or Scott Walker. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event in 2014? Don't have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing thousands of dollars? Contact LifeNews at email@example.com about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.