Monday, March 3, 2014

Heroic News: “Abortionist raped patients, dumped babies bodies” plus 4 more

heroicnews


Millionaire Oklahoma abortionist Nareshkumar Gandalal “Naresh” Patel, who once faced charges of raping and sodomizing his abortion patients, is once again under investigation after Operation Rescue filed a five-count complaint against him with the State Attorney General’s office, the Oklahoma Health Department, and the Oklahoma Medical Board.
The Walt Disney Company has joined a growing list of corporate sponsors to cut ties with the Boy Scouts of America (BSA) over a "controversial" policy banning gay adult leaders.
As disturbing as forcing little girls to get married is, it's almost as appalling how little the global community is doing to stop it.
Once I realized that this little stick was not going to change its mind, I knew it was time to call my Mom. My stomach would not let me forget what I was about to do. I was so sick, I could not believe I was making this call to my Mother. I was not this girl, I was not this person, but there was nothing I could do to stop it, I had to live up to my actions.
"As we walked, I was struck by her fascination and excitement about seeing a baby. I see them all the time; and hold them often—of course, I am delighted each time, but there was something out of place about Emily’s response; it was as though she had never gotten close to a baby before. Maybe she didn’t let herself, after the doctor ripped her own from her."