LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Monday, March 3, 2014
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Judge Still Wont Allow Justina Pelletiers Parents Custody of Her
• Remembering Grayson: Anencephalic Baby Facebook Banned Whose Life Impacted so Many
• Miss Pennsylvania Valerie Gatto Was Conceived in Rape, Glad She Wasnt Aborted• He Could Have Been Aborted: Best Supporting Actor Jared Leto Thanks Single, High School Dropout Mom
More Pro-Life News• Abortionist Accused of Raping His Patients, Dumping Aborted Babies Bodies Under Investigation
• What Did They Do With Aborted Babies? We Would Put Them Down a Flushing Toilet
• Belgium King Signs Measure Allowing Doctors to Euthanize Children
• If Planned Parenthood Doesnt Think When Life Begins is Relevant to Abortion, What About Infanticide?
• Thank God My Mother Gave Me Life, Even Though She Was Victimized by Rape
• War on Women: The Abortion Industry Covers Up Sexual Abuse of Teen Girls
• Doctors Save Babys Life, Remove Rare Brain Tumor Containing Human Teeth
• Woman With Cancer Loses Coverage of Essential Drug Due to Obamacare
• Four Women Attempting to Get Pregnant Following Womb Transplants
• Vanity Fair Busts Planned Parenthood Lying About NuvaRing Safety Concerns
• The Lies in Rolling Stones Seven Most Common Lies about Abortion
• Illinois Appeals Judges Ruling Reducing Abortion Clinics Fine from $36,000 to $77
• Oklahoma House Votes to Ban Research Destroying Human Embryos
• Wendy Davis Would be Okay if Club-Footed Babies Like My Son are Aborted
• A Place for Mom Scrubs Promotion of Assisted Suicide on Its Web Page
Justina Pelletier, the teen at the center of a legal battle between the Pelletier family and Boston Childrens Hospital over custody and proper medical treatment, will likely head soon to a medical center in her home state of Connecticut. The move is seen as a backing down by the hospital and a victory of sorts for her parents. www.lifenews.com/2014/03/03/
Remembering Grayson: Anencephalic Baby Facebook Banned Whose Life Impacted so ManyIn 2012, KCTV reported that a new mother was been banned from Facebook for the photos she posted of her newborn son.
Grayson James Walker was born on February 15, 2012. 1612388_GHe was born with Anencephaly, a rare neural tube birth defect in which a baby is born without parts of the brain and skull. Action News 5 shared the Walkers story about their sons eight hours of life shortly after he died. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
National Pro-Life T-Shirt Day April 30th
Make a statement this NPLTD with designs that impact the heart and mind. See 25 new designs plus options for customization at http://www.hh76.org/a19t/
He Could Have Been Aborted: Best Supporting Actor Jared Leto Thanks Single, High School Dropout MomLooks like the media are tiring of their attack on life, at least when that life turns out to be a celebrity success story.
lThe complaints were based on documents and medical waste that had been discarded in a publicly-accessible trash receptacle near Patels Outpatient Services for Women abortion clinic in Oklahoma City. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event in 2014? Don't have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing thousands of dollars? Contact LifeNews at email@example.com about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.