LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Tuesday, March 4, 2014
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• President Obamas Budget Sends $286,479,000 to Planned Parenthood Abortion Biz
• Doctors Tell Mom to Abort Dead Baby, Seconds Before Taking Drug Scan Shows Child Alive
• A Google Search Saved Baby Morgan From Abortion• Patricia Heatons Courageous Pro-Life Stance and Christian Faith Go Hand in Hand
More Pro-Life News• Pregnant Woman Kills Herself After Refusing Boyfriends Pressure to Have Abortion
• Planned Parenthoods View on When Life Begins is More Extreme Than Cecile Richards
• Brutal Infanticides in North Korea are Worse Than What Peter Singer Supports
• Abortion Clinic in London, England Closes After Pro-Life Prayer Vigils
• Planned Parenthood Claims Hobby Lobby Lawsuit is About Denying Women Birth Control
• After I Survived a Botched Abortion, My Adoptive Parents Taught Me the Meaning of Love
• Ex-Husband Tells Couples Daughter About Secret Abortion of Her Sibling to Spite Ex-Wife
• Company That Made Zyklon B for Nazi Holocaust Made RU 486 for Abortions
• NAACP Joined Planned Parenthood Abortion Biz for Moral Monday March
• Barcoding Human Embryos: What Message is Sent When You Begin Life as a Number?
• MSNBC Host Lets Planned Parenthood Claim Its Non-Partisan
• Activists Pushing Assisted Suicide in Massachusetts, New Hampshire
• Polling Data Consistently Shows Americans Oppose Most or All Abortions
• Chinese Family Planning Official Oversaw Forced Abortions, Then Fled When She Became Pregnant
Obama wanted God to bless Planned Parenthood and, this year, he wants them blessed with hundreds of millions. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Doctors Tell Mom to Abort Dead Baby, Seconds Before Taking Drug Scan Shows Child AliveHazel Wiggins, 36, went to Hexham General Hospital after suffering from bleeding and doctors there told the 11-week-pregnant mother that her unborn baby had died. They recommended she take abortion drugs to terminate the pregnancy and expel the dead body of her unborn child.
Wiggins, however, refused the abortion suggestion and asked for another ultrasound scan of her unborn baby. That scan showed her baby was healthy and, in January, Baby Amelia was born. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
National Pro-Life T-Shirt Day April 30th
Make a statement this NPLTD with designs that impact the heart and mind. See 25 new designs plus options for customization at http://www.hh76.org/a19t/
Patricia Heatons Courageous Pro-Life Stance and Christian Faith Go Hand in HandPatricia Heaton is one of the few prominent pro-life women in Hollywood. Recently, LifeNews noted how Heaton takes to Twitter to voice her pro-life convictions as she often does, most recently highlighting how abortions target a disproportionate number of black babies.
Cassie Turton overdosed hours after Michael Fysh ended their relationship. The woman, hailing from Kings Lynn, Norfolk, had always longed for a family and wanted to have children despite suffering from Marfan syndrome. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event in 2014? Don't have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing thousands of dollars? Contact LifeNews at firstname.lastname@example.org about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.