LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Thursday, March 6, 2014
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Birmingham, Alabama Abortion Biz Will Close, Building Put Up for Sale
• CNN Poll: 58% of Americans Want All or Most Abortions Made Illegal
• Planned Parenthood Abortion Clinic Loses License to Do Abortions• Baby Girl Born Alive After Failed 22-Week Abortion Has Died
More Pro-Life News• Texas Pro-Life Law Successfully Closes Three More Abortion Clinics
• Baby in Stunning Photo of Woman Breathing Life Into Him Goes Home After Hospitalization
• Florida Abortion Clinic Announces it Will Close at the End of March
• Democratic Congressional Candidate Calls Abortion a God-Given Right
• Woman Whose Mom Abandoned Her in a Burger King 27 Years Ago: Thanks Giving Me Life
• Chris Christie: Democrats are Intolerant on Abortion, Not Republicans
• Connecticut Lawmaker Calls for Releasing Justina Pelletier to Her Family
• My Mother Aborted My Older Sister, Ive Felt Its Impact My Whole Life
• New Birthing Center Delivers Babies in One Room, Aborts Them in Another
• Catholic Childrens Services Employee Transports Minor for Abortion
• New Report: Obamacare Drastically Limits Access to Life-Saving Medical Treatment
• Arizona School District May Violate State Law to Allow Planned Parenthood Sex-Ed Class
• Now That Belgium Legalized Euthanasia for Disabled Kids, is the United States Next?
• Judge Says No to Hospital Yanking Life Support From Elderly Woman
• Quebec Parliament Kills Bill to Legalize Euthanasia on Demand, For Now
Placing the abortion clinic property for sale or lease shows that Derzis has finally given up on her attempts to keep the New Woman All Women abortion clinic open. That means that pro-life groups that countered her every move have finally won, said Operation Rescue President Troy Newman. We pray that Derzis embattled abortion clinic in Jackson, Mississippi will soon follow suit because it has been proven over and over that she isnt fit to operate a dog kennel, much less a clinic where abortion surgeries are done. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
CNN Poll: 58% of Americans Want All or Most Abortions Made IllegalA new CNN poll released today confirms what prior CNN polls and others have consistently shown in recent years that a majority of Americans want all or most all abortions made illegal.
The CNN/ORC International survey also indicates that a majority opposes taxpayer money being used to pay for abortions. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
National Pro-Life T-Shirt Day April 30th
Make a statement this NPLTD with designs that impact the heart and mind. See 25 new designs plus options for customization at http://www.hh76.org/a19t/
Baby Girl Born Alive After Failed 22-Week Abortion Has DiedThe baby girl who survived an abortion died on Friday, February 28, 2014. She lived about three weeks, fighting problems due to her premature birth. She had Downs syndrome, as well as heart and kidney problems. She was born in the Provincial Specialist Hospital (Wojewódzki Szpital Specjalistyczny) in Wroc?aw.
Whole Womans Health in Beaumont and McAllen will close after providing abortions in the areas for a decade. Amy Hagstrom Miller, president of Whole Womans Health, which operated five abortion clinics before the law went into effect, said the provision requiring physicians to have admitting privileges at a hospital within 30 miles of the clinic was proving the most problematic. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event in 2014? Don't have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing thousands of dollars? Contact LifeNews at email@example.com about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.